Mike Riddles rides with you to pick up the kids and gets you home safely during the afternoon drive from 3pm-7pm!
I’m Mike Riddles and I am the Production Director and Afternoon Host. I am proud to call East Tennesse home as I have lived in this area all of my life. I have been blessed with my wife, Jennifer, and my three wonderful children, Lexy, Mikey and Jayden. We also have a dog named Daphne Coconut Snowball Riddles. Each of the kids wanted to name her, so I decided to let them all a pick a name. However, we call her Daphne. I am thrilled to be a member of the WCQR team!
- Birthdate and place: June 2, Elizabethton, TN
- Family: wife, Jennifer; daughters Lexy (10), Jayden (5), son Mikey (8)
- My fantasy job would be: to be an ESPN Sportscaster.
- My hobbies are: traveling, big orange football and going fishing with the family.
- The last book I read: the greatest book of all – The Bible.
- I wish I knew how to: fix my car.
- My worst habit is: spending too much time on the computer at home working.
- Few people know that I: am an Honorary Police Captain with the Elizabethon Police Department and Honorary Colonel in the state of TN.
- My favorite restaurant is: Red Lobster or the Lone Star.
- My ideal vacation would be: on one of the islands in Hawaii.